U.S. Labor reports show that as much as 30% of all buildings are toxic! Estimates to $60 billion in productivity losses are related to poor indoor health. The EPA notes that pollutants can actually be higher indoors. Just because your facility is clean, it may not be a healthy building.
The EPA acknowledges that consumer education is a key factor in green & sustainability awareness. The balance between sustainable and green programs requires knowledge of product life-cycle and environmental impact. Consumer awareness of real-world tools in this balance process helps to ensure sustainable outcomes for the environment and healthier building environments for a building’s users.
Look for CSG Real-World Tools:
• Matting designed to capture soil before it enters the building
• Restroom paper products & systems that are environmentally and health conscious
• Cleaning chemicals that are Green Seal Certified
• Vacuum Cleaners with advanced filter systems
• Floor Machines that capture dust
• Carpet Cleaning Equipment that minimizes water use
• Micro Fiber Cleaning tools
CSG understands individuals play an important role in protecting their own health. Contract Services Group’s “Think Green! Clean Green!” program requires scheduled training & education for all employees. The success of green cleaning is a continuous improvement process. Our approach is a total commitment of our staff and a partnership with our clients to achieve healthy building outcomes. Learn more here!
To learn more about the CSG commitment to No Green-washing, check out the CSG “Is It Really Green?” infographic.