Chandelier Cleaning Tips – See Video Click Here
- Check the manufacturer’s materials for specific product needs when cleaning.
- You can use Vinegar but don’t get it in metal or brass pieces of your fixture.
- Metal elements need a special polish specific to the type of metal of the fixture.
- You need to dust the whole before washing.
- Work from the inside out to put chandelier back together.
At this busy time of year, we would be glad to provide chandelier-cleaning service to you. CSG polishes all pieces and can clean your chandeliers on site serving Los Angeles, Orange County & other southern California cities.
About CSG: CSG offers chandelier cleaning as part of our comprehensive janitorial cleaning services for major hotel chains, casinos, resorts and prestigious buildings throughout California, Arizona and Nevada.